- Residential Services
- Commercial Services
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Irrigation Systems
- Backflow Prevention
- Plumbing Services
- Water Filtration Systems
- Resource Conservation Solutions
Do you have properties that would benefit from a savings of up to 10% on natural gas heating costs?
For a limited time you can receive certified boiler Tune-Ups on each of your boilers and the current Energy Efficiency Programs will pay for them.
The benefits of Boiler Tune-Ups pay dividends in many areas:
- Manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep warranties in force.
- Properly maintained boilers provide significant savings on energy and utility bills.
- Prevent problems before they happen and eliminate a costly crisis.
- Bring your equipment back to peak operating condition.
- Extend your equipment life one to eight years.
- Reduce potential health risks.
- This program is supported by Nicor, People's Gas, ICC (IL Commerce Commission) and CUB (Citizens Utility Board).
Just as your car needs tune-ups to keep it in good running order, your boiler needs periodic tune-ups to keep it in tip-top running shape! The typical auto in America uses $5,600 in fuel each year. However, a 300,000 BTU boiler at 50% efficiency uses as much as $12,275 in gas annually. A Tuned-Up boiler operating at 80% efficiency uses $6,287 in gas annually. This is a savings of $5,988 annually!